An example of using click tracks in Audacity to create a sample from Trippy H/Gameboy Camera.
- Connect your GB to your computer headphone port
- Open Trippy H but don’t load your loop right away
- Press record in Audacity
- Load your loop and let it play a few times
- Stop recording in Audacity
- In Audacity create a single-bar click track with four beats per measure that is the same tempo as that of your loop in Trippy H
- Delete the silence in your Trippy H track and then delete everything after the end of your click track